Wednesday, March 19, 2014

LUKE CRUMB WEB AUTO BIO PART I

Hi my name is Gianluca
and I came from Italy, Europe, the World, the Earth in this Universe. As an artist I use the pseudonym of Luke Crumb.
My Mother says I began to sing “Before speaking”, so you could imagine how much I’m into Music, simply It’s my Life and I feel very grateful for this.
I never studied at Academies, Schools or Courses. I’ve learned to play guitar, bass, piano, harmonica and percussion all by myself. Actually Music is my daily job as Performer, Composer and Frequencies Investigator. I’ve always been involved into research and composition, experiencing a multitude of songwriting ideas. I’m currently deep involved into the discovery of Luke’s Fan-base and this is a stage in which I am really initiating, I very like You’re spending time here and I feel Fine!
Rock Performer Luke Crumb - Feel Fine

No comments:

Post a Comment