Sunday, March 9, 2014

It Makes Me Mine

An excerpt from my forthcoming album I.A.M.
You can Listen at www.lukecrumb.com
Indelible tears about unavoidable facts
Enviable when I said "I'll take you to the stairs"
So many years and what is left is a vacuum
Dejection, broken shield, stupid misunderstandings the bed and more
Once I did pop...suffering music and I didn't make my own way
Once I did pop...alternative lyrics and I wasn't able to say I love you
This is the time to realize that we are single unities
And what I used to sing drove you away from me
I do my best and i know that can do better
Now, all of this, it makes me mine and
Don't settle no more with someone else's experience,
Once I did pop...the common thought of what an artist is, I left you free
Once I did pop...alternative lyrics and I wasn't able to sing I love you
I fell...
If you don’t care where you are
Then you’re not lost
I learned...
If you don't care what you get
Then you're your
I'm mine.
Luke Crumb
Image
Italian songwriter Luke Crumb, ad campaign - you create

No comments:

Post a Comment